Clínica Universidad de Navarra treats thousands of patients from more than 50 countries each year.
If you live outside of Spain and wish to be assisted at Clínica Universidad de Navarra, our dedicated staff from the International Patients Office will guide you through the steps required to schedule an appointment with the most appropriate specialist for your needs.
Have a question or need assistance?
We are always here to help. We look forward to hearing from you.
Find out more about the services we offer to our international patients
Prior to your visit, we can
- Help you find the most appropriate specialist for your needs.
- Provide a cost estimate of your medical treatment.
- Help you schedule your consultation or care.
- Forward your medical information to your assigned medical specialist.
- Assist you with hotel reservations and travel arrangements through our Welcome Services (Pamplona) and our travel agency (Madrid).
- Contact your international insurance company and request coverage for your treatment with us.
- Support in applying for a visa from the Spanish Consulate, if necessary.
During your stay, we can
- Pamplona: Meet you at the airport and arrange for transfer to your accommodation.
- Provide communication during your appointments in your preferred language (in-person interpreter service in English, French, Arabic and Russian, and over-the-phone interpreter service available in 51 languages, 24/7).
- Provide personalized assistance at the International Patients Office.
- Cater for your dietary needs and preferences.
- Pamplona: Look after you and your loved ones by providing tourist information, making reservations or arranging other leisure activities.
Before you leave, we can
- Make sure you know your country’s name equivalents of your prescription drugs, so you will be able to continue your treatment at home.
- Provide a copy of all your medical reports, prescriptions, and test results.
- Provide translation of your medical records through our trusted translation service.
- Organize your follow-up visits.