In order to offer the services and functionalities of this website, CLÍNICA UNIVERSIDAD OF NAVARRA uses different types of cookies, its own and those of third parties, as described in the configuration and cookie management console of this website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to operate the website itself and to check essential aspects, such as the user's identity in the case of individualized requests.
In this regard, we inform you that in order to use all the services and functionalities of the Website it is necessary to enable cookies in your Internet browser.
What cookies do we use?
This Website offers its users a cookie configuration console through which the user can manage their preferences in relation to the installation or not of cookies on their equipment, as well as obtain detailed information on the types of cookies used by this Website and the characteristics of each of the cookies used.
The cookie settings console is displayed to the user on his first visit to the Website and can also be accessed from here.
The information collected through cookies from a website can be used both by the owner of the website and by a third party that provides a service to the owner.
In this sense, the information from the cookies used on this website is processed by CLÍNICA UNIVERSIDAD DE NAVARRA as the publisher of the website, as well as by third parties who provide services to the publisher.
How to view cookies?
All browsers offer the user the possibility of searching for and viewing the cookies installed by a particular website, obtaining information regarding their duration and the possibility of deleting them, as indicated in the following section.
Below are a series of informative links on this issue of the most widely used Internet browsers:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
• Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
How to delete cookies?
To restrict or block cookies, you must modify the settings of the browser you use on your terminal, whether computer, smartphone or tablet.
In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- That the browser rejects all cookies and, therefore, that no cookie from any website is installed on your terminal.
- That the browser warns you before the installation of the cookie so that you can decide whether or not to accept the installation of the same.
- That the browser only rejects third-party cookies from the websites you visit, but not those used by the website you are browsing.
- The option of browsing in private mode by which cookies are installed on the terminal, but are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the website. In the following links you can obtain information about browsing in private mode in the most widely used Internet browsers:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=es
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/navegacion-privada-navega-en-la-web-sin-guardar-in?redirectlocale=en-US&as=u&redirectslug=Private+Browsing&utm_source=inproduct
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4026200/microsoft-edge-browse-inprivate
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/ibrw1069/mac