Psychometric Validation of the Spanish Version of the DHRQoL Questionnaire
Gastaminza G (1,2), Ruiz-Canela M (3), Baiardini I (4), Andrés-López B (5), Corominas M (5,2).
(1) Allergy Department, Clinica Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain.
(2) Spanish Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (SEAIC), Drug Allergy Committee.
(3) Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain.
(4) Allergy and Respiratory Diseases Clinic, DIMI, University of Genoa, IRCCS AOU San Martino-IST, Genova, Italy.
(5) Allergy Unit, Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge, IDIBELL, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Spain.
Revisão:Journal of Investigational Allergology & Clinical Immunology
Data: 15/Jun/2016Alergologia e Imunologia Clínica
Drug allergy is a very common condition faced by both primary care physicians  and hospital physicians  worldwide. Drug allergy is further complicated by the underlying disease, which frequently prevents the use of the usual first-line treatments.
Furthermore, allergists know that patients who have experienced an allergic drug reaction, especially those who have had a severe reaction, are increasingly fearful of new allergic reactions and therefore tend to avoid taking any type of medication. In a previous study , we validated the Spanish version of the Drug Hypersensitivity Quality of Life (DHRQoL) questionnaire, which was developed in Italy by Baiardini et al . In the present paper, we report the results of our psychometric validation of the questionnaire.
CITAÇÃO DO ARTIGO J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol. 2016;26(5):322-323. doi: 10.18176/jiaci.0079
A Clínica é o hospital privado com maiores recursos tecnológicos de Espanha, tudo num único centro.
Os profissionais da Clínica realizam um trabalho contínuo de investigação e formação, sempre em benefício do paciente.
Conheça porque é que somos diferentes em relação a outros centros sanitários. Qualidade, rapidez, comodidade e resultados.