Slow Release Ivermectin Formulation for Malaria Control: a Pilot Study in 80-kg Pigs
Chaccour C (1,2), Abizanda G (3), Irigoyen Á (4), Del Pozo JL (5).
(1) Instituto de Salud Tropical, Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
(2) ISGlobal, Barcelona Ctr. Int. Health Res. (CRESIB), Hospital Clínic - Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
(3) Centro de Investigaciün Médica Aplicada, Pamplona, Spain.
(4) Drug Developing Unit, Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain.
(5) Infectious Diseases Division and Clinical Microbiology, Clínica Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain.
Magazine: Antimicrobials Agents and Chemotherapy
Date: Dec 28, 2016Clinical Microbiology [SP] Infectious Diseases [SP]
Vector control with long-lasting insecticidal nets (LLINs) and indoor residual spraying are responsible for more than two thirds of the reduction seen in malaria prevalence in Africa over the last 15 years (1).….
CITATION Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016 Dec 28. pii: AAC.02104-16. doi: 10.1128/AAC.02104-16
you maybe interested
The Clínica is the greater private hospital with technological equipment of Spain, all in a single center.
The professionals of the Clínica perform continuous research and training, always to the benefit of the patient.
Learn why we are different from other healthcare centers. Quality, speed, comfort and results.