Selection of the Best of 2016 in Echocardiography in Heart Valve Disease
Saura D (1), Rodríguez Palomares JF (2), López Fernández T (3), de la Morena G (4), Pérez de Isla L (5), Barba Cosials J (6).
(1) Hospital Clínico Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, IMIB-Arrixaca, Murcia, Spain.
(2) Servicio de Cardiología, Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron, Institut de Recerca-VHIR, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
(3) Servicio de Cardiología, Hospital Universitario La Paz, Madrid, Spain.
(4) Hospital Clínico Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, IMIB-Arrixaca, Murcia, Spain.
(5) Servicio de Cardiología, Hospital Clínico San Carlos, Departamento de Medicina, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
(6) Departamento de Cardiología y Cirugía Cardiaca, Clínica Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Navarra, Spain.
Magazine: Revista Española de Cardiología
Date: Mar 2, 2017Cardiology
As a diagnostic modality, echocardiography is not only the cornerstone of the entire clinical management of patients with valvular heart disease, but is also a guide to all current nosological perspectives on valve diseases.
Although the echocardiography corpus in this field might seem complete, the technique is constantly being updated due to technological advances and the continual transformation of health care practice, making it an active field of research, development, and innovation. Various areas have produced notable advances in the last year.
CITATION Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed). 2017 Mar;70(3):212-213. doi: 10.1016/j.rec.2016.11.023.
you maybe interested
The Clínica is the greater private hospital with technological equipment of Spain, all in a single center.
The professionals of the Clínica perform continuous research and training, always to the benefit of the patient.
Learn why we are different from other healthcare centers. Quality, speed, comfort and results.