Get to know our clinical trials
Prolonged anticoagulation therapy for VTE (venous thromboembolic event) associated with cancer: Reduced dose compared to full dose of apixaban.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO CONFIRM THE HYPOTHESIS THAT AT LEAST 6 MONTHS AFTER THE ONSET OF DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS OR PULMONARY EMBOLISM, AN ORALLY ADMINISTERED ANTICOAGULANT, APIXABAN (MARKETED AS ELIQUIS) AT A REDUCED DOSE, CAN BE AS EFFECTIVE AND PERHAPS BETTER TOLERATED THAN THE CLASSIC ANTICOAGULANT TREATMENT, APIXABAN AT FULL DOSE (MARKETED AS ELIQUIS), ADMINISTERED ORALLY FOR 12 MONTHS.
- PROLONGED ANTICOAGULATION THERAPY FOR VTE (VENOUS THROMBOEMBOLIC EVENT) ASSOCIATED WITH CANCER: REDUCED DOSE COMPARED TO FULL DOSE OF APIXABAN.
- Code EudraCT: 2017-003342-25
- Protocol number: HAO17022
- Promoter: Assistance publique Hôpital St Louis
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.