We prepare your visit at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra
The Clínica Universidad de Navarra is at your service to make your stay in our country as pleasant as possible.
International patient care
If you live outside of Spain and wish to be assisted at Clínica Universidad de Navarra, our dedicated staff from the International Patients Office will guide you through the steps required to schedule an appointment with the most appropriate specialist for your needs.
Focused on patients
Before your visit
- We help you choose the most appropriate specialist for your case.
- We prepare a cost estimate for diagnosis and treatment.
- We organize your appointment and test schedule in the most convenient and efficient way.
- We receive and deliver your medical documentation to the specialist before your consultation.
- We help you organize your travel, accommodation and airport transfer through our partner companies.
- We arrange the necessary authorizations and formalities with your international insurance company.
- We assist you in applying for a visa before the Spanish Consulate, if necessary.
During your visit
- During the consultation we facilitate your communication with the doctor in your preferred language (ask for a face-to-face interpreter in English, French, Russian and Arabic, and in 51 other languages via telephone).
- We put at your disposal the international patients' office.
- During your hospital stay, we adapt your diet to any particular needs.
- We provide information regarding the tourist services available in Navarra to improve your and your family's stay.
After your visit
- Our pharmacist will inform you about the equivalent names in your place of origin of the medicines prescribed to you.
- We take care of checking that you have all your necessary medical documentation such as medical reports, prescriptions, follow-up instructions, copies of images.
- We provide you with a translation service of the medical report into your language.
- We plan your check-up and follow-up appointments.
- A solution for every need, we facilitate your access to the Clinic
A solution for every requirement, we facilitate access to the Clinic
The Clinic offers you the possibility of an economic valuation for your specific case, which you can request either in person or remotely.
To request an economic valuation of your specific case, you can do so:
In person, at the Clinic's Economic Valuation Office
- Online, by filling out the estimate request form.
- Requesting an appointment with our specialists, so that they can evaluate your case and propose a suitable treatment. This way, you will be able to request a more precise estimate. You can make an appointment by calling +34 948 255 400 or by filling out the appointment request form.
The Clinic offers you the possibility of financing your diagnosis or treatment in up to 4 months without interest. In addition, we study other possibilities of customized financing.
If you wish to apply for financing of your treatment, you can do so:
- Personally, at the Clinic's Economic Valuation Office.
- Online, by filling out the financing application form.
For amounts between 1,000 and 6,000 euros, the Clinic offers interest-free financing for up to 4 months.
- Signing of an agreement
- Payment, on the spot, of the amount of one installment.
Documentation to be provided:
- Bank account number
For amounts over 6,000 euros, you must go in person to the Clinic's Economic Assessment Office where your financing plan will be studied on an individual basis.
Need help with your trip to the Clinica?
CLINICA UNIVERSIDAD DE NAVARRA
Personalized advice and assistance:
- Management of accommodation, travel and transfer reservations.
- Information and management of restaurant reservations.
- Offer of tourist experiences.
- Translation and interpretation services.
- Care service in long-stay accommodation (cleaning, cooking, nursing, care of the sick, etc.).
- Accompaniment of family members and resolution of serious incidents.
- Information and support for COVID measures
The Clinica has a free assistance and welcome service for those patients and companions who visit us from other cities.
Our objective is to facilitate to the maximum, not only all logistical issues (transportation, transfers and accommodation) but also to provide you with the most comfortable experience possible during your visit to the Clinica.
Would you like our consultant to contact you?
Fill in your contact information and we will contact you in less than 24 hours.
Safer than ever to continue taking care of you
We update safety protocols weekly with the latest scientific evidence and the knowledge of the best international centers with which we collaborate.