Unique in Spain, it allows to obtain precise information of complex organs and structures that are difficult to diagnose. Together with the PET-CT system that detects the minimum tumor presence.
HOW TO GET TO THE HEADQUARTERS IN MADRID
The Clínica Universidad de Navarra in Madrid is located in the new urban campus of the University of Navarra in Madrid, located in the east of the capital, at kilometer 7 of the A2, between Avenida América-A2, the Felipe Juvara Bridge and the street of the Marquesado de Santa Marta.
from Plaza de Castilla
from the Atocha station
from the airport
- Bus stop of lines 114 and N4
- Accessible from the M-40 and M-30
- Subway stops Suanzes and Torre Arias ten minutes walk
- Allergology and Immunology
- Pathological Anatomy
- Anesthesia and Intensive Care
- Cardiac Surgery
- General and Digestive Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
- Cirugía Plástica, Reparadora y Estética
- Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Endocrinology and Nutrition
- Infectious Diseases
- Allergology and Immunology Department
- Anesthesia and Intensive Care [SP]
- Biochemistry [SP]
- Brain Tumour Area
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Unit [SP]
- Clinical Genetics Unit [SP]
- Clinical Microbiology [SP]
- Clinical Pharmacology [SP]
- Diagnostic and Family Therapy Unit [SP]
- Digestive [SP]
- Digestive Tract Tumours Area
- Dyalisis Unit [SP]
- General and Digestive Surgery
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics [SP]
- Haemodynamic and Interventional Cardiology Unit
- Hematología y Hemoterapia [SP]
- High Risk Digestive Tumours Prevention Consultation Unit [SP]
- Immunology [SP]
- Infectious Diseases [SP]
- Obesity Unit
- Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology [SP]
- Otorhinolaryngology Department [SP]
- Radiopharmacy Unit [SP]
- Radiophysics and Radiological Protection [SP]
- Rehabilitation [SP]
- Restorative and Plastic Surgery
- Thyroid Disease Area
- Unidad de Chequeos [SP]
- Unidad de Reconocimiento Natural de la Fertilidad [SP]
- Urology [SP]
If I am already a patient, will I have to request the transfer of my medical history from one location to another? Will they treat me the same?
This conception of the same hospital with two locations will allow all patients to request an appointment in Madrid or Pamplona.
It will not be necessary to transfer the clinical history from one center to another and the teams of specialists will follow the same procedures to offer the patients the best possible medical and human treatment.
The two offices of the Clinic, both Pamplona and Madrid, will be trained to assist patients with the same healthcare model and medical specialties.
The factors that determine attendance at one location or another will be adapted to the circumstances of each patient. In case of doubts, the Call-center service will advise in a personalized way. The Call-Center telephone number is 91 353 19 20. You can also request an appointment through the Internet.
The Clinic is a university hospital, researcher and where the professionals work exclusively to solve quickly and effectively the problems of patients, in a multidisciplinary work model.
This means that the specialists work in a simultaneous and coordinated way in favor of each patient, which translates into an efficient solution of their problems. The patient always has his reference doctor; and all the other doctors who collaborate in the diagnosis and treatment report to the responsible doctor.
This teamwork, favored by the exclusive dedication of its professionals, provides great advantages for the patient and is also a differential feature.