Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of loncastuximab tesirine and rituximab in ineligible/fragile, previously untreated patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE WHETHER THE INVESTIGATIONAL COMBINATION OF LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE (LONCA) WITH RITUXIMAB (R) IS A SAFE AND EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS WITH UNTREATED DLBCL.
- PHASE II OPEN-LABEL STUDY OF LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE IN COMBINATION WITH RITUXIMAB (LONCA-R) IN INELIGIBLE/FRAGILE, PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED PATIENTS WITH DIFFUSE LARGE B-CELL LYMPHOMA (DLBCL) (LOTIS-9). IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2021-005312-57
- Protocol number: ADCT-402-203
- Promoter: ADC Therapeutics
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.