Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of dupilumab in adult patients with bullous pemphigoid.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO INVESTIGATE WHETHER DUPILUMAB IS EFFECTIVE AND SAFE FOR THE TREATMENT OF BULLOUS PEMPHIGOID.
- MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL-GROUP STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF DUPILUMAB IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH BULLOUS PEMPHIGOID. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2019-003520-20
- Protocol number: R668-BP-1902
- Promoter: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.