Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of CDX-0159 in patients with chronic inducible urticaria.
THE PURPOSE OF THE STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY OF CDX-0159, THE STUDY DRUG, IN SUBCUTANEOUS (SC) INJECTION, UNDER THE SKIN, AND TO TEST ITS EFFECTS IN PEOPLE, AS WELL AS TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF DIFFERENT CDX-0159 REGIMENS.
- PHASE II DOSE-FINDING, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF CDX-0159 IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC INDUCIBLE URTICARIA
- Code EudraCT: 2021-006447-95
- Protocol number: CDX0159-07
- Promoter: Celldex Therapeutics
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.