Get to know our clinical trials
Study of zolbetuximab in combination with nab paclitaxel and gemcitabine as first-line treatment in patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- PHASE II, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY AND SAFETY OF ZOLBETUXIMAB (IMAB362) IN COMBINATION WITH NAB PACLITAXEL AND GEMCITABINE (NAB-P GEM) AS FIRST-LINE TREATMENT IN PATIENTS WITH CLAUDIN-POSITIVE METASTATIC PANCREATIC ADENOCARCINOMA 18.2
- Code EudraCT: 2018-002551-15
- Protocol number: 8951-CL-5201
- Promoter: Astellas Pharma S.A.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.