Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial with Zibotentan and dapagliflozin for the treatment of CKD (ZENITH-CKD trial).
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE EFFECT OF ZIBOTENTAN AND DAPAGLIFLOZIN IN COMBINATION AND IN MONOTHERAPY VERSUS PLACEBO ON THE URINE ALBUMIN/CREATININE RATIO (UACR).
- PHASE IIB, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL-GROUP, DOSE-MEASURING, MULTICENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF ZIBOTENTAN AND DAPAGLIFLOZIN IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE WITH AN ESTIMATED GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE (EGFR) BETWEEN 20 AND 60 ML/MIN/1.73 M2.
- Code EudraCT: 2020-004101-32
- Protocol number: D4325C00001
- Promoter: Astra Zeneca AB
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.