Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of MB- CART2019.1 compared to reference therapy in participants with relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-lymphocyte lymphoma
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO FIND OUT IF AN INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG, CALLED MB-CART2019.1, IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A SECOND STANDARD CHEMOTHERAPY TREATMENT FOR THE DISEASE HE IS SUFFERING FROM. THIS STUDY WILL ALSO INVESTIGATE THE SAFETY OF MB-CART2019.1 WHEN GIVEN TO PATIENTS AND DETERMINE IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE IN THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE.
- PHASE II, RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER, UNBLINDED, MULTICENTER PIVOTAL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF MB- CART2019.1 COMPARED TO REFERENCE THERAPY IN PARTICIPANTS WITH RELAPSED/REFRACTORY DIFFUSE LARGE B-LYMPHOCYTE LYMPHOMA (LDLBG R-R) WHO ARE INELIGIBLE FOR HIGH-DOSE CHEMOTHERAPY OR PROGENITOR CELL AUTOLOGOUS TRANSPLANTS
- Code EudraCT: 2020-003908- 14
- Protocol number: M-2020-371
- Promoter: Biogen Idec Iberica, S.L.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.