Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of TAR-200 in combination with cetrelimab and cetrelimab monotherapy in participants with muscle-invasive urothelial carcinoma of the bladder to be treated with radical cystectomy.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST WHETHER AN INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM (GEMCITABINE/TAR-200) IN COMBINATION WITH INTRAVENOUS CETRELIMAB AND INTRAVENOUS CETRELIMAB IN MONOTHERAPY CAN IMPROVE THE RESULTS OF BLADDER REMOVAL IN PATIENTS WITH MUSCLE-INVASIVE BLADDER CANCER WHO ARE UNABLE TO RECEIVE PREOPERATIVE PLATINUM-BASED CHEMOTHERAPY.
- PHASE 2, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER STUDY OF TAR-200 IN COMBINATION WITH CETRELIMAB AND CETRELIMAB MONOTHERAPY IN PARTICIPANTS WITH MUSCLE-INVASIVE UROTHELIAL CARCINOMA OF THE BLADDER WHO ARE TO BE TREATED WITH RADICAL CYSTECTOMY AND ARE INELIGIBLE FOR OR DECLINE TREATMENT WITH NEOADJUVANT PLATINUM-BASED CHEMOTHERAPY. IMMUNOTHERAPY.
- Code EudraCT: 2020-005565-13
- Protocol number: 17000139BLC2002
- Promoter: Janssen Research & Development
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.