Get to know our clinical trials
Assay of the splicing modulator H3B-8800 in subjects with myelodysplastic syndromes, acute myeloid leukemia and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY OF H3B-8800 (ALSO KNOWN AS RVT-2001), THE STUDY MEDICATION, TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE MOST APPROPRIATE DOSE FOR PATIENTS AND TO BETTER UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS IN THEIR TYPE OF CANCER. INFORMATION WILL ALSO BE COLLECTED ON SURVIVAL AND SIDE EFFECTS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE STUDY.
- PHASE 1, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF THE SPLICING MODULATOR H3B-8800 IN SUBJECTS WITH MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES, ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA AND CHRONIC MYELOMONOCYTIC LEUKEMIA
- Code EudraCT: 2016-001792-70
- Protocol number: H3B-8800-G000-101
- Promoter: H3 Biomedicine Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.