Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of the efficacy and safety of remibrutinib in the treatment of chronic spontaneous urticaria in adults inadequately controlled with H1 antihistamines
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE CLINICAL TRIAL IS TO TEST WHETHER REMIBRUTINIB IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE IN TREATING PATIENTS WITH CSU DESPITE TREATMENT WITH H1 ANTIHISTAMINES.
- A MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, DOUBLE-BLIND PHASE III STUDY TO INVESTIGATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF REMIBRUTINIB (LOU064) FOR 52 WEEKS IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC SPONTANEOUS URTICARIA INADEQUATELY CONTROLLED WITH H1 ANTIHISTAMINES
- Code EudraCT: 2021-000471-37
- Protocol number: CLOU064A2301
- Promoter: Novartis Farmaceutica
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.