Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of relatlimab plus nivolumab in pediatric and young adult participants with relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin's lymphoma and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO OBTAIN INFORMATION ON THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF NIVOLUMAB AND RELATLIMAB IN PARTICIPANTS WITH CLASSICAL HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA AND RELAPSED/RECURRENT OR REFRACTORY NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA.
- PHASE I/II STUDY OF THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PRELIMINARY EFFICACY OF RELATLIMAB PLUS NIVOLUMAB IN PEDIATRIC AND YOUNG ADULT PARTICIPANTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY CLASSICAL HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA AND NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2021-000493-29
- Protocol number: CA224-069
- Promoter: Bristol Myers Squibb
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.