Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of pemigatinib in subjects with previously treated glioblastoma or other primary central nervous system tumors with activating alterations of FGFR1-3 (FIGHT-209).
THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRIAL IS TO EVALUATE AND DETERMINE THE EFFICACY OF PEMIGATINIB IN PARTICIPANTS WITH RECURRENT GLIOBLASTOMA OR OTHER CNS TUMORS WITH ALTERATIONS IN THE FGFR1, FGFR2 OR FGFR3 GENES.
- PHASE II, MULTICENTER, SINGLE-ARM, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF PEMIGATINIB IN SUBJECTS WITH PREVIOUSLY TREATED GLIOBLASTOMA OR OTHER PRIMARY CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM TUMORS WITH ACTIVATING ALTERATIONS OF FGFR1-3 (FIGHT-209).
- Code EudraCT: 2021-004740-24
- Protocol number: INCB54828-209
- Promoter: IncyteCorporation
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.