Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial with NM21-1480 (tri-specific anti-PDL-1/anti-4-1BB/anti-HSA antibody) in adult patients with advanced solid tumors.
THE GOAL OF THIS STUDY IS TO FIND OUT HOW WELL AN INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG CALLED NM21-1480 WORKS TO TREAT THE CANCER HE HAS, HOW WELL IT IS TOLERATED BY PATIENTS WITH SOLID TUMORS, AND WHETHER IT HAS ANY SIDE EFFECTS.
- PHASE I/II STUDY OF NM21-1480 (TRI-SPECIFIC ANTI-PDL-1/ANTI-4-1BB/ANTI-HSA ANTIBODY) IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS.
- Code EudraCT: 2021-000441-41
- Protocol number: NM21-1480
- Promoter: Numab Therapeutics AG
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.