Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial with narsoplimab in pediatric patients (28 days to 18 years of age) with thrombotic microangiopathy associated with high-risk hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND DESCRIBE THE EFFECT OF NARSOPLIMAB, AN "INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG", IN PATIENTS WITH THIS TYPE OF DISEASE. "INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG" MEANS THAT THE PRODUCT HAS NOT YET BEEN APPROVED BY ANY HEALTH AUTHORITY FOR SALE OR USE FOR THIS INDICATION.
- PHASE 2 STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF NARSOPLIMAB IN PEDIATRIC PATIENTS (28 DAYS TO 18 YEARS OF AGE) WITH THROMBOTIC MICROANGIOPATHY ASSOCIATED WITH HIGH-RISK HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2021-002727-38
- Protocol number: OMS721-HCT-002
- Promoter: Omeros Corporation
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.