Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of a single subcutaneous injection of MIJ821 in combination with standard treatment in participants with treatment-resistant depression
THE PURPOSE OF THE STUDY IS TO FIND OUT WHETHER MIJ821 (THE STUDY TREATMENT) IS EFFECTIVE AND SAFE FOR INDIVIDUALS AFTER A SINGLE SUBCUTANEOUS ADMINISTRATION.
- RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL-GROUP TRIAL EVALUATING THE EFFICACY, SAFETY, TOLERABILITY AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF A SINGLE SUBCUTANEOUS INJECTION OF MIJ821 IN COMBINATION WITH STANDARD TREATMENT IN PARTICIPANTS WITH TREATMENT-RESISTANT DEPRESSION
- Code EudraCT: 2021-005992-38
- Protocol number: CMIJ821B12201
- Promoter: Novartis Farmaceutica
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.