Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of CLR 131 in patients with selected relapsed or refractory B-lymphocyte malignancies (CLOVER-1) and expansion cohort in patients with Waldenström's macroglobulinemia.
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THIS TRIAL IS TO DETERMINE WHETHER CLR 131 IS EFFECTIVE FOR THE TREATMENT OF WALDENSTR&OUML;M'S MACROGLOBULINEMIA (WM). CLR 131 IS AN EXPERIMENTAL RADIOPHARMACEUTICAL. THE TERM "EXPERIMENTAL" MEANS THAT CLR 131 IS NOT APPROVED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY, SUCH AS THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY (EMA), THE HEALTH AUTHORITY THAT APPROVES NEW DRUGS TO BE PRESCRIBED FOR USE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU). THE EMA HAS PERMITTED THE USE OF CLR 131 IN THIS TRIAL.
- PHASE II, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER STUDY OF CLR 131 IN PATIENTS WITH SELECTED RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY (R/R) B-LYMPHOCYTE MALIGNANCIES (CLOVER-1) AND EXTENSION COHORT IN PATIENTS WITH WALDENSTR&OUML;M'S MACROGLOBULINEMIA (CLOVER-WAM) PART B
- Code EudraCT: 2020-005297-10
- Protocol number: DCL-16-001
- Promoter: Cellectar Biosciences, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.