Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of lucitanib in combination with nivolumab in patients with an advanced stage metastatic solid tumor.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THIS STUDY ARE TO: DETERMINE THE GOOD AND/OR HARMFUL EFFECTS THAT THE STUDY'S COMBINATION TREATMENT (LUCITANIB AND NIVOLUMAB) HAS ON YOU AND THE DISEASE; DETERMINE HOW THE CANCER RESPONDS TO THE STUDY'S COMBINATION TREATMENT WITH LUCITANIB AND NIVOLUMAB; IDENTIFY BIOMARKERS IN TUMOR TISSUE AND BLOOD SAMPLES TO DETERMINE WHY PATIENTS WITH YOUR TYPE OF CANCER DO OR DO NOT RESPOND TO THE COMBINATION OF LUCITANIB AND NIVOLUMAB; AND DETERMINE THE AMOUNT OF LUCITANIB AND NIVOLUMAB PRESENT IN THE BLOOD AT DIFFERENT TIMES.
- PHASE 1B/2 OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF LUCITANIB IN COMBINATION WITH NIVOLUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH AN ADVANCED STAGE METASTATIC SOLID TUMOR. IMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2019-002980-81
- Protocol number: CO-3810-101
- Promoter: Clovis Oncology, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.