Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of intratumoral injection of LTX-315 in combination with pembrolizumab in patients with percutaneously accessible lesions with advanced melanoma refractory to pembrolizumab
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO EVALUATE THE ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY OF LTX-315 (A PEPTIDE) USED IN COMBINATION WITH PEMBROLIZUMAB (AN ANTIBODY) IN THE TREATMENT OF ADVANCED MELANOMA IN PATIENTS REFRACTORY TO ANTINEOPLASTIC IMMUNOTHERAPY WITH PEMBROLIZUMAB OR IN WHOM SUCH TREATMENT HAS FAILED.
- PHASE 2 STUDY OF INTRATUMORAL INJECTION OF LTX-315 IN COMBINATION WITH PEMBROLIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH PERCUTANEOUSLY ACCESSIBLE LESIONS WITH ADVANCED MELANOMA REFRACTORY TO PEMBROLIZUMAB. IMMUNOTHERAPY.
- Code EudraCT: 2022-500628-31-00
- Protocol number: C20-315-05
- Promoter: Lytix Biopharma AS
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.