Get to know our clinical trials
Pilot study of infusion of autologous differentiated peripheral blood T lymphocytes expanded and transduced with a lentivirus in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma with previous treatment
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO ASSESS THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF CARTBCMA ARI0002H IN PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA RELAPSED/REFRACTORY TO PREVIOUS TREATMENT WITH PROTEASOME INHIBITOR, IMMUNOMODULATOR AND ANTI-CD38 MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY
- PILOT STUDY OF INFUSION OF AUTOLOGOUS DIFFERENTIATED PERIPHERAL BLOOD T LYMPHOCYTES EXPANDED AND TRANSDUCED WITH A LENTIVIRUS TO EXPRESS A CHIMERIC ANTIGENIC RECEPTOR WITH ANTI-BCMA SPECIFICITY (TNFRSF17) HUMANIZED AND CONJUGATED WITH THE 4-1BB CO-STIMULATORY REGION AND CD3Z SIGNAL TRANSMISSION (ARI0002H) IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA WITH PRIOR TREATMENT WITH PROTEASOME INHIBITOR, IMMUNOMODULATOR AND ANTI-CD38 ANTIBODY
- Code EudraCT: 2019-001472-11
- Protocol number: CARTBCMA-HCB-01
- Promoter: Institut de Investigacions biomediques august pi i sunyer
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.