Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to evaluate the safety and durability of GT005 in participants with geographic atrophy secondary to age-related macular degeneration treated in a previous Gyroscope-sponsored study
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO LEARN ABOUT THE POSSIBLE LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF GT005 TREATMENT AND TO DETERMINE WHETHER GT005 IS SAFE IN THE LONG TERM FOR PATIENTS WITH GA DUE TO AMD.
- LONG-TERM FOLLOW-UP STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND DURABILITY OF GT005 IN PARTICIPANTS WITH GEOGRAPHIC ATROPHY SECONDARY TO AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION TREATED IN A PREVIOUS GYROSCOPE-SPONSORED STUDY
- Code EudraCT: 2020-003987-22
- Protocol number: GT-ORACLE
- Promoter: Gyroscope Therapeutics
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.