Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial with ceralasertib monotherapy and ceralasertib plus durvalumab in patients with unresectable or advanced melanoma with primary or secondary resistance to PD-(L)1 inhibition.
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST WHETHER CERALASERTIB MONOTHERAPY AND THE COMBINATION OF CERALASERTIB AND DURVALUMAB ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE IN THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH UNRESECTABLE OR ADVANCED MELANOMA, AND ALSO TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE DISEASE AND ITS HEALTH PROBLEMS.
- PHASE 2, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL STUDY OF CERALASERTIB MONOTHERAPY AND CELARALASERTIB PLUS DURVALUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH UNRESECTABLE OR ADVANCED MELANOMA AND WITH PRIMARY OR SECONDARY RESISTANCE TO PD-(L)1 INHIBITION. IMMUNOTHERAPY.
- Code EudraCT: 2021-001722-21
- Protocol number: D533AC00001
- Promoter: Astra Zeneca AB
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.