Get to know our clinical trials
Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-finding clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of CDX-0159 in patients with chronic spontaneous urticaria.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF CDX-0159, THE STUDY DRUG, AT THREE DIFFERENT DOSE LEVELS AND SEE IF IT HELPS PEOPLE WITH THEIR DISEASE
- PHASE II DOSE-FINDING, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF CDX-0159 IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC SPONTANEOUS URTICARIA
- Code EudraCT: 2021-006413-11
- Protocol number: CDX0159-06
- Promoter: Celldex Therapeutics
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.