Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of BO-112 in combination with nivolumab and radiotherapy in subjects with PD1-PDL1-refractory non-small cell lung carcinoma.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO FIND OUT WHETHER BO-112, ADMINISTERED AS AN INJECTION INTO A METASTASIS (A TUMOR THAT HAS SPREAD TO ANOTHER SITE FROM THE INITIAL CANCER SITE) THAT IS ACCESSIBLE FOR LOCALIZED IRRADIATION, TOGETHER WITH INTRAVENOUS ADMINISTRATION (DIRECTLY INTO THE VEINS) OF NIVOLUMAB, IS SAFE, WELL TOLERATED AND EFFECTIVE IN TERMS OF RESPONSES (DECREASE IN TUMOR SIZE AND/OR NUMBER OF TUMORS).
- PHASE I/II OPEN-LABEL CLINICAL TRIAL OF INTRATUMORAL ADMINISTRATION OF BO-112 IN COMBINATION WITH NIVOLUMAB AND RADIOTHERAPY IN SUBJECTS WITH PD1-PDL1-REFRACTORY NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CARCINOMA. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2021-006410-36
- Protocol number: BORT-112
- Promoter: Clinica Universidad de Navarra
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.