Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of the SHP2 inhibitor BBP-398 (formerly known as IACS-15509) in combination with the KRAS-G12C inhibitor sotorasib in patients with advanced solid tumors and a KRAS-G12C mutation.
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO FIND THE BEST DOSE OF BBP-398 IN COMBINATION WITH SOTORASIB AND TO KNOW THE EFFECTS (GOOD AND BAD) THAT THIS COMBINATION HAS IN PEOPLE WITH NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC) OR LOCALLY ADVANCED OR METASTATIC SOLID TUMOR WITH A GENETIC MUTATION IN KRAS-G12C.
- PHASE I STUDY OF THE SHP2 INHIBITOR BBP-398 (FORMERLY KNOWN AS IACS-15509) IN COMBINATION WITH THE KRAS-G12C INHIBITOR SOTORASIB IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS AND A KRAS-G12C MUTATION.
- Code EudraCT: 2022-000379-38
- Protocol number: NAV-1003
- Promoter: Navire Pharma Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.