Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of the pd-l1 inhibitor atezolizumab (mpdl3280a) administered with stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (sabr) in patients with metastatic tumors. immunotherapy.
THE AIM OF THE STUDY IS TO EVALUATE WHETHER A MORE EFFECTIVE AND PRECISE RADIOTHERAPY CALLED "STEREOTACTIC RADIOTHERAPY" COMBINED WITH IMMUNOTHERAPY WITH A PD-L1 INHIBITOR IS MORE EFFECTIVE IN TREATING METASTASES. THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE PRESENT STUDY IS TO ANALYZE THE EFFICACY OF STEREOTACTIC RADIOTHERAPY COMBINED WITH IMMUNOTHERAPY WITH A PD-L1 INHIBITOR IN CONTROLLING THE DISEASE ONE YEAR AFTER THE APPEARANCE OF THE METASTASIS(S). THE SECONDARY OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST THE TOXICITY OF THESE TREATMENTS.
- PHASE II STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF THE PD-L1 INHIBITOR, ATEZOLIZUMAB (MPDL3280A), ADMINISTERED WITH STEREOTACTIC ABLATIVE RADIOTHERAPY (SABR) IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC TUMORS. IMMUNOTHERAPY.
- Code EudraCT: 2015-005464-42
- Protocol number: SABR/PDL1
- Promoter: Gustave Roussy
- Molecule/Drug: Atezolizumab
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.