Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of ALT-L9 vs. Eylea® in Patients with Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration (ALTERA)
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO DEMONSTRATE THAT ALT-L9 WORKS AS WELL AS THE APPROVED/MARKETED DRUG EYLEA® FOR PATIENTS WITH AMDEN. EYLEA® IS A MARKETED DRUG THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR THE TREATMENT OF AMDEN. EYLEA® AND ALT-L9 CONTAIN THE SAME ACTIVE INGREDIENT, AFLIBERCEPT.
- RANDOMIZED, PHASE 3, DOUBLE MASKED, PARALLEL GROUP, MULTICENTER, DOUBLE MASKED, MULTICENTER STUDY TO COMPARE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ALT-L9 VERSUS EYLEA® IN PATIENTS WITH NEOVASCULAR AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION (ALTERA)
- Code EudraCT: 2021-004530-11
- Protocol number: ALT-L9-03
- Promoter: Alter Biologics
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.