Get to know our clinical trials
Alpha-fetoprotein (AFPc332T) study in HLA-A2 positive patients with advanced hepatocarcinoma (HC).
- PHASE I OPEN-LABEL CLINICAL TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY OF AUTOLOGOUS T LYMPHOCYTES EXPRESSING ALPHA-FETOPROTEIN-SPECIFIC ENHANCED T LYMPHOCYTE RECEPTORS (AFPC332T) IN HLA-A2-POSITIVE PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED HEPATOCARCINOMA (HC).
- Code EudraCT: 2017-000778-12
- Protocol number: ADP-0033-001
- Promoter: Adaptimmune LLC
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.