Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of cenobamate in children with epileptic seizures.
WE ARE CONDUCTING THIS STUDY TO SEE IF CENOBAMATE HELPS REDUCE OR STOP PARTIAL-ONSET SEIZURES (PICS) AND TO SEE HOW SAFE IT IS FOR CHILDREN TAKING IT AS A LONG-TERM TREATMENT.
- A STUDY OF CENOBAMATE IN CHILDREN WITH PARTIAL-ONSET SEIZURES
- Code EudraCT: 2020-005344-27
- Protocol number: YKP3089C040
- Promoter: SK Life Science, Inc
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies