Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to evaluate different doses of BI 764532 in patients with small cell lung cancer and other neuroendocrine tumors that are positive for DLL3
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO DETERMINE THE MOST APPROPRIATE DOSE OF BI 764532 TO BE RECEIVED IN THE FUTURE BY PATIENTS WITH A CANCER LIKE YOURS WHO PROGRESSED AFTER TREATMENT WITH AVAILABLE STANDARD TREATMENTS, INCLUDING PLATINUM THERAPY, OR WHO ARE INELIGIBLE FOR AVAILABLE STANDARD TREATMENTS. ONLY PATIENTS CONFIRMED AS POSITIVE FOR A TUMOR MARKER CALLED "DLL3" WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR TREATMENT WITH BI 764532 IN THIS STUDY.
- STUDY TO EVALUATE DIFFERENT DOSES OF BI 764532 IN PATIENTS WITH SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER AND OTHER NEUROENDOCRINE TUMORS THAT ARE POSITIVE FOR DLL3
- Code EudraCT: 2019-000729-31
- Protocol number: 1438-0001
- Promoter: Boehringer Ingelheim España, S.A.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.