Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to assess cerebral 4R Tau deposition by brain PET with 18F-PI2620 in progressive supranuclear palsy compared to controls without 4R neurodegenerative tauopathy
THE PURPOSE OF THE STUDY IS TO COLLECT CLINICAL, BRAIN IMAGING AND NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL DATA FROM PATIENTS WITH PROGRESSIVE SUPRANUCLEAR PALSY OR PARKINSON'S DISEASE IN ORDER TO ANALYZE THEM, COMPARE THEM WITH CONTROLS AND DRAW CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE PATHOLOGICAL PROCESS INVOLVED IN THE COGNITIVE, MOTOR AND PSYCHIATRIC DEFICITS OF THESE DISEASES AND THUS ADVANCE THEIR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. THE RESULTS ARE OF RESEARCH INTEREST ONLY AND FOR THAT REASON YOU WILL BE INFORMED OF THE RESULTS ONLY IF THERE ARE CLINICALLY RELEVANT FINDINGS FOR YOU. PARTICIPATION IN THIS STUDY WILL NOT CHANGE THE TREATMENT REGIMEN PRESCRIBED BY YOUR NEUROLOGIST, PSYCHIATRIST OR GERIATRICIAN.
- ASSESSMENT OF CEREBRAL 4R TAU DEPOSITION BY BRAIN PET WITH 18F-PI2620 IN PROGRESSIVE SUPRANUCLEAR PALSY COMPARED TO CONTROLS WITHOUT 4R NEURODEGENERATIVE TAUOPATHY
- Code EudraCT: 2022-002629-87
- Protocol number: CUN-PETNeuroTau
- Promoter: Clinica Universidad de Navarra
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.