meet Dr. Juan Ramón Valentí Nin
Area of Expertise: degenerative knee and hip lesions and sports traumatology
training andProfessional Career
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra in 1973, with a prize for the high level of his work.
He was awarded his doctorate in Medicine by the University of Navarra (1978) with an outstanding "cum laude" qualification.
Currently, he works as specialist of the Orthopaedic and Traumatology Surgery Department at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra.
As an educator
Associate Professor at the University of Navarra Faculty of Medicine since 2003.
Contracted Professor at the University of Navarra since 2008.
School of Sports Traumatology Professor in the Catholic University of Murcia.
He has led 8 doctoral theses and presented 16.
As a researcher
He has 142 publications in national magazines and 33 in prestigious international
He has presented at 247 conferences relating to his speciality
He has written 40 book chapters about his speciality magazines
He has participated in 278 speeches at meetings, symposiums and national courses and in 35 international events.
Latest scientific publications
- Evaluation of driving skills after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with hamstring autograft
- Intra-articular injection of two different doses of autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells versus hyaluronic acid in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: long-term follow up of a multicenter randomized controlled clinical trial
- European Society for Knee, Arthroscopy and Sport Traumatology (ESSKA)
- Spanish Society of Orthopaedic and Traumatology Surgery (SECOT)
- Spanish Osteosynthesis Association (AEO)
- Scientific Committee for the Sports Traumatology Magazine
- Correspondant for the Peruvian, Chilean, Argentinian and Ecuadorean Orthopaedic and Traumatology Society
- National Research Award in COT (1978)
- National Basic Research Award in COT (1993)
you mayBE INTERESTED
The Clínica is the spanish private hospital with the greatest technological equipment in one single center.
If you live outside of Spain and you wish to receive care at the Clínica, learn about our services for international patients.
Why we are different from other healthcare centers.
Quality, speed, comfort and results.