Radiophysics and Radiological Protection
"We seek to ensure quality and safety in the technology used in the diagnosis and treatment of the patient".
DR. JOSEP MARTÍ CLIMENT DIRECTOR. RADIOPHYSICS AND RADIOLOGICAL PROTECTION SERVICES
In the Radiophysics and Radiological Protection Service we try to provide a decisive help for the quality and safety of medical care and biomedical research.
To this end, we apply the concepts, laws, models, agents and methods of radiation physics to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
In the context of specialized medical care, some of our tasks are:
- Quality control of diagnostic and therapeutic equipment with ionizing radiation.
- The design, planning and calculation of treatments with ionizing radiation.
- Radiological protection of patients and workers.
- Medical image analysis.
- Training of clinical professionals.
- Development of new technologies to improve treatments.
Specialized units for a better attention
IN NAVARRA AND MADRID
Nuclear Medicine Area
Radiological Protection Area
Our team of professionals
We help our patients to overcome their stories
Their testimonies encourage us to continue improving our services