Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to evaluate safety and tolerability in participants with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE TOLERABILITY OF XEVINAPANT WHEN ADDED TO WEEKLY CRT WITH CISPLATIN IN PATIENTS WITH LOCALLY ADVANCED SCC OF THE HEAD AND NECK.
- PHASE IB, OPEN-LABEL, SINGLE-GROUP STUDY OF XEVINAPANT IN COMBINATION WITH CISPLATIN AND WEEKLY MODULATED INTENSITY RADIOTHERAPY TO EVALUATE SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY IN PARTICIPANTS WITH LOCALLY ADVANCED SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA OF THE HEAD AND NECK, SUITABLE FOR DEFINITIVE CHEMORADIOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2023-505796-76-00
- Protocol number: MS202359_0025
- Promoter: MERCK KGaA
- Molecule/Drug: xevinapant
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.