Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of ravulizumab in adult and adolescent participants with thrombotic microangiopathy (TMA) after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT).
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST WHETHER THE STUDY DRUG, RAVULIZUMAB, IS SAFE AND WHETHER IT CAN HELP PEOPLE WITH HSCT-MAT. THE CLINICAL TRIAL WILL INCLUDE ADULTS AND ADOLESCENTS.
- PHASE III, OPEN-LABEL, RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER, MULTICENTER STUDY OF RAVULIZUMAB IN ADULT AND ADOLESCENT PARTICIPANTS WITH THROMBOTIC MICROANGIOPATHY (TMA) AFTER HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION (HSCT). IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2020-000144-61
- Protocol number: ALXN1210-TMA-313
- Promoter: Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.