Get to know our clinical trials
Phase III, randomized, open-label clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of odronextamab (REGN1979) versus standard therapy in participants with invasive B-lymphocyte non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO COMPARE EFFICACY, AS DEFINED BY EVENT-FREE SURVIVAL (EFS), IN PARTICIPANTS TREATED WITH ODRONEXTAMAB VERSUS PARTICIPANTS TREATED WITH SOC .
- PHASE III, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ODRONEXTAMAB (REGN1979), A BISPECIFIC ANTI-CD20 AND ANTI-CD3 ANTIBODY, VERSUS STANDARD THERAPY IN PARTICIPANTS WITH RELAPSED/REFRACTORY INVASIVE B-LYMPHOCYTE NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA (OLYMPIA-4) "IMMUNOTHERAPY".
- Code EudraCT: 2022-502783-21-00
- Protocol number: R1979-HM-2299
- Promoter: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Molecule/Drug: Odronextamab (REGN1979),
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.