Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of MK-2140 in patients with aggressive and indolent B-lymphoid neoplasms (waveLINE-006)
THIS TRIAL IS BEING CONDUCTED TO: &IQUEST; EVALUATE THE SAFETY OF ZILOVERTAMAB VEDOTIN WHEN GIVEN AS MONOTHERAPY OR WITH NEMTABRUTINIB. &IQUEST; TEST THE EFFICACY OF ZILOVERTAMAB VEDOTIN WHEN GIVEN AS MONOTHERAPY OR WITH NEMTABRUTINIB TO TREAT B-LYMPHOCYTE CANCERS.
- PHASE 2, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, BASKET TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF MK-2140 IN MONOTHERAPY AND IN COMBINATION IN PATIENTS WITH AGGRESSIVE, INDOLENT B-LYMPHOID NEOPLASMS (WAVELINE-006). IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2021-004450-36
- Protocol number: MK-2140-006
- Promoter: Merck Sharp & Dohme, S.A.
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.