Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of linvoseltamab (REGN5458; bispecific anti-BCMA and anti-CD3 antibody) compared to the combination of elotuzumab, pomalidomide and dexamethasone (EPD) in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (LINKER-MM3).
THE AIM OF THE STUDY IS TO INVESTIGATE THE EFFECT OF AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG CALLED LINVOSELTAMAB (REGN5458) IN PARTICIPANTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA THAT HAS RECURRED OR NEEDS RETREATMENT AFTER ONE TO FOUR PREVIOUS TREATMENTS AND WHO HAVE STANDARD CANCER TREATMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO THEM.
- PHASE III, RANDOMIZED, UNBLINDED STUDY OF LINVOSELTAMAB (REGN5458; BISPECIFIC ANTI-BCMA AND ANTI-CD3 ANTIBODY) COMPARED WITH THE COMBINATION OF ELOTUZUMAB, POMALIDOMIDE, AND DEXAMETHASONE (EPD) IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA (LINKER-MM3). IMMUNOTHERAPY.
- Code EudraCT: 2022-501396-62-00
- Protocol number: R5458-ONC-2245
- Promoter: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.