Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of ivonescimab in combination with chemotherapy versus pembrolizumab in combination with chemotherapy for the first-line treatment of metastatic squamous non-small cell lung cancer.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS RESEARCH IS TO MEASURE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF IVONESCIMAB (ALSO KNOWN AS STUDY DRUG OR SMT112) WHEN COMBINED WITH THE CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC DRUGS CARBOPLATIN AND PACLITAXEL OR NAB-PACLITAXEL COMPARED TO PEMBROLIZUMAB COMBINED WITH CARBOPLATIN AND PACLITAXEL OR NAB-PACLITAXEL.
- RANDOMIZED, CONTROLLED, MULTI-REGIONAL PHASE III STUDY OF IVONESCIMAB IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY VS. PEMBROLIZUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY FOR THE FIRST-LINE TREATMENT OF METASTATIC SQUAMOUS NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (HARMONI-3)
- Code EudraCT: 2023-504989-37-00
- Protocol number: SMT112-3003
- Promoter: Summit Therapeutics Sub, Inc.
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.