Get to know our clinical trials
GEN1046 clinical trial in combination with antineoplastics for the treatment of advanced endometrial cancer.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS TRIAL IS TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND POTENTIAL CLINICAL BENEFIT OF THE COMBINATION OF GEN1046 AND PEMBROLIZUMAB AS SECOND- OR THIRD-LINE TREATMENT IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED (UNRESECTABLE OR METASTATIC) AVR/IMS-A ENDOMETRIAL CANCER IN BOTH PCI AND NON-PCI POPULATIONS.
- PHASE II OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, THERAPEUTIC SCREENING TRIAL TO DETERMINE THE SAFETY AND PRELIMINARY CLINICAL ACTIVITY OF GEN1046 IN COMBINATION WITH ANTINEOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED ENDOMETRIAL CANCER "IMMUNOTHERAPY"
- Code EudraCT: 2022-502453-33-00
- Protocol number: GCT1046-05
- Promoter: Genmab A/S
- Molecule/Drug: GEN1046 y pembrolizumab
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.