Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of futibatinib 20 mg and 16 mg in patients with advanced cholangiocarcinoma with FGFR2 fusions or rearrangements
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST THE SAFETY OF THE DRUG AND ITS EFFICACY AGAINST HER DISEASE AT TWO DIFFERENT DOSES. IN GROUP A, WE WILL CONFIRM THE SIDE EFFECTS AND EFFICACY OF FUTIBATINIB AGAINST HER DISEASE AT A DOSE OF 20 MG 1 V/D ORALLY. IN GROUP B, WE WILL OBTAIN INFORMATION ON SIDE EFFECTS AND TOLERABILITY, AND EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF FUTIBATINIB AT A DOSE OF 16 MG 1 V/D ORALLY AGAINST HER DISEASE (CCAI/CCAE).
- PHASE II STUDY OF FUTIBATINIB 20 MG AND 16 MG IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED CHOLANGIOCARCINOMA WITH FGFR2 FUSIONS OR REARRANGEMENTS
- Code EudraCT: 2023-503665-39
- Protocol number: TAS-120-205
- Promoter: Taiho Oncology, Inc.
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.