Get to know our clinical trials
Phase I/II, open-label study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and efficacy of CLN 081 in patients with non-small cell lung carcinoma
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE A NEW EXPERIMENTAL DRUG, CALLED CLN-081, IN PARTICIPANTS WITH NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CARCINOMA.
- PHASE I/II, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS, PHARMACODYNAMICS AND EFFICACY OF CLN 081 IN PATIENTS WITH LOCALLY ADVANCED OR METASTATIC NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CARCINOMA WITH EGFR EXON 20 INSERTIONAL MUTATIONS WHO HAVE RECEIVED PRIOR SYSTEMIC CHEMOTHERAPY WITH A PLATINUM DERIVATIVE
- Code EudraCT: 2019-002409-23
- Protocol number: CLN-081-001
- Promoter: Cullinan MICA Corp.
- Molecule/Drug: CLN 081
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.