Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of multiple therapies for patients with advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (cpnm) carrying actionable somatic mutations detected in blood.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST WHAT EFFECTS, GOOD OR BAD, ALECTINIB HAS ON THE PATIENT AND ALK-POSITIVE NSCLC (DETERMINED BY THE RESULT OF THE BLOOD TEST THAT CONFIRMED THE PATIENT'S ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS TREATMENT). ALECTINIB HAS BEEN APPROVED IN JAPAN FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH SURGICALLY UNRESECTABLE, RECURRENT OR ADVANCED NSCLC WHO HAVE A MUTATION IN THE ANAPLASTIC LYMPHOMA KINASE (ALK) GENE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HIGHER-THAN-NORMAL ACTIVITY OF ALK. ALECTINIB HAS ALSO BEEN APPROVED IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, THE EUROPEAN UNION, HONG KONG, SOUTH KOREA AND OTHER COUNTRIES FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH ALK-MUTATED METASTATIC NSCLC WHOSE DISEASE HAS WORSENED DURING TREATMENT WITH THE ALK INHIBITOR CRIZOTINIB OR WHO ARE INTOLERANT TO THIS TREATMENT.
- PHASE II/III, MULTICENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF MULTIPLE TARGETED THERAPIES AS TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OR METASTATIC NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (CPNM) CARRYING ACTIONABLE SOMATIC MUTATIONS DETECTED IN BLOOD (B-FAST: FIRST BLOOD SCREENING TEST).
- Code EudraCT: 2017-000076-28
- Protocol number: BO29554
- Promoter: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Molecule/Drug: Alectinib (RO5424802), Atezolizumab
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.