Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to test the usefulness of CagriSema to help people with a body weight above the healthy range to lose weight.
THE PURPOSE OF THE MAIN STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF A NEW DRUG, CALLED CAGRISEMA, TO HELP PEOPLE WITH EXCESS BODY WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT COMPARED TO A "DUMMY" DRUG AND 2 OTHER DRUGS.
- RESEARCH STUDY TO TEST THE USEFULNESS OF CAGRISEMA IN HELPING PEOPLE WITH A BODY WEIGHT ABOVE THE HEALTHY RANGE TO LOSE WEIGHT.
- Code EudraCT: 2020-005435-75
- Protocol number: NN9838-4608
- Promoter: Novo Nordisk Pharma
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.